Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas time!






















Sorry these are so late, however, it has been a busy season! We left Christmas Eve night and traveled 2 hours to Lafe's parents' house...spent two nights there, then left Friday morning around 930 only to quickly unpack and get the other things needed for my side of the family. We went to Russ' house and spent the rest of the day there. We came back to our house with my parents, then got up the next morning to take family pictures (minus my older brother and his family who couldn't make it), and then traveled to my grandma's house. There were 30 of us there! The only ones missing were my older brother's family... it wasn't too bad because a lot of them were little! Here are a few highligh pictures... you can check my facebook for more.

No comments: