Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kade's First Zoo Trip

Kade laughing when we first got there! He was ready to see some animals...or just excited to be outside! :)
Zebra...often facinated me... I mean, a horse with stripes...

Giraffes have a special place in our family. Kade completed a sleep study in April and the nurse ,that was awesome, gave him a stuffed one to come home. It was a hard night however, everything has been fine since. All that to say that he has loved the giraffe! We named it Jerry. Every time I look at it, I am reminded of how blessed we are to have Kade and what a treasure he is. It brings tears to my eyes just to write this.

Gracie and Kade checkin' things out!

I thought these were very pretty and interesting!

Big Bear

Alligator

Monkeys




Gracie eating ice...it was hot!


Aunt Chelsea and Kade!

No comments: