Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend

Although you can't see very well...Kade looked very cute on his first Easter! He had navy pants, white polo and a sweater vest to match. He was very adorable! This was right before nap time so he wasn't smiling too much.

Cute little boy... growing up fast!

Hanging out with Great-grandma Nightingale... we spent Friday night at their house. It took Kade quite awhile to get used to new people, but on Saturday admist all the busyness of family, he ate the best for her.


Aunt Vicki and Adam's girlfriend showing Kade the ducks that my Aunt Karen brought to give to my grandparents. Needless to say... my grandma loved them... grandpa not so much.



Checking out the ducks with Erica.




Eating his hands with Uncle Gary. Even though we had seen him about 6 weeks ago... Kade didn't remember and needed time to get used to him, too. I really didn't see that coming but I guess he is okay meeting new people...just not sitting with them.



Great-grandpa and Kade... the overalls I love! Kade had a good time visiting with them. I know they enjoyed it, too.










Kade is sitting up quite well in his borrowed bumbo chair. He loves to sit in it and try to eat anything he can get into his mouth!










No comments: