Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Million Thanks...

In the midst of my transition back to work through thousands of tears, I need to thank so many people for so many acts of kindness!! CA... thank you for letting me just cry on the phone, Amber... thank you for distracting me while I drove to work. Amy... thank you for helping me realize that 30 days sounds SO much better than 6 weeks and for getting all my copies for school done! Andrea... thank you for talking to me about everything BUT leaving Kade. Vanessa....thank you so much for the funny stories and funny emails to help me through the day. Sarah...thank you for calling and talking with me until I picked Kade up. (I didn't get pulled over and thank you for telling me to slow down!) Mel... thank you for calling to check on us that night and the next day. Mom... thank you for letting me cry and talk about it all. Russ and Chelsea... thank you for calling to check on us and a late invite for dinner although we didn't make it. Lafe... I couldn't do any of this without the love, support and constant prayer that you give me. You are wonderful and I praise God that He gave me you! You are an amazing father and such very loving husband. Thank you for making me go to bed early and taking the late feeding. I love you.

I love you all!!!

No comments: